Please stop by our office to fill out an application.
Please note the following is a general Job Description. Reasonable accommodation is provided to all qualified applicants. An equal opportunity employer, this company hires U.S. citizens and aliens who are authorized to work in this country.
Under the direction of that Area Manager and Night Supervisor, work and monitor the day to day operations of assigned parking locations; communicating policies and procedures; and performs other duties that are assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work and monitor day to day operations of assigned parking locations.
- The issuance of public tickets for parking and the collection of payments for parking.
- Follows proper procedures on recaps, time sheets, drop slips and opening/closing procedures.
- Is properly equipped with tickets and supplies.
- Booth and location is well maintained.
- All customers orders and service inquiries and needs are dealt with, properly and expeditiously.
- At the end of your shift, turning in all monies and tickets collected during your shift.
- Securing the location when leaving at anytime.
- Assigned parking location is physically checked for illegal parkers, parkers in reserve stalls, (locate and clean) oil spills, strangers, etc.
- Report any and all discrepancies to Area Managers and Night Supervisors.
- Provide high level of customer service.
- Maintain the cleanliness of assigned location’s booth, equipment and surroundings.
- Communicating policies and procedures.
- Training on policies and procedures for new hires, whenever scheduled.
- Explain policies and procedures for parking to all customers.
- Performs other duties that are assigned.
- Oral and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to learn how to operate certain computers, parking equipment, and registers.
- Must be able to do basic math.