'To Assist Our Clients In Accomplishing Their Goals'
Area Manager Position
Please note the following is a general Job Description. Reasonable accommodation is provided to all qualified applicants. An equal opportunity employer, this company hires U.S. citizens and aliens who are authorized to work in this country.
|Under the direction of the Operations Manager, provides administrative controls for landowner agents by direct supervision to parking personnel; to recommend revenue controlling ideas, while upgrading skills, equipment, planning, organizing, communicating, implementing and coordinating policies and procedures: and performs other duties that are assigned.|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides administrative controls for landowner agents by direct supervision to parking personnel.
- Direct the day-to-day functioning of assigned parking locations.
- Ensuring that all locations open/close on time and includes daily sweeps.
- Is properly staffed with personnel and equipped with tickets, supplies and etc.
- All customers orders and service inquiries and needs are dealt with properly and expeditiously.
- Coordinate with executive managers to ensure consistency and adherence to existing contractual obligations, established procedures and company standards.
- Implement, support and live PPI core values: Proactive leadership, and service, Pride in results, Opportunities for growth and success and style/grace.
- To recommend revenue controlling ideas, while upgrading skills equipment, planning, organizing, communicating, implementing and coordinating policies and procedures.
- Initiative, self starting and problem solves independently, able to make recommendations from conception to implementations while incorporating pros and cons.
- Training and retraining on customer service and policies/procedures for attendants, double parkers, valets and monitors; Develop employees for leadership and advanced parking business skills for promotional opportunities.
- Promoting types of equipment needed, signs, lights, configuration of lot and etc...
- Planning on how a location will be operated with standard or tailored procedures.
- Organizing plans of actions on when, how, or where the plans will be implemented for daily operations and special functions.
- Provide assistance and input to clients, marketing, trainer, and auditing on potential problems and/or implementation of programs.
- Provide all daily (supervisor reports), weekly (lot checks, sweeps, ½ hour stands and etc.)’ monthly reports (delinquency, allocations, etc.)
- Maintains regular open communications with clients/agents to cultivate cooperative working relationship conducive to proactive response to concerns.
- Performs other duties that are assigned.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Able to work on multiple projects in the same period of time.
- Possesses a valid drivers license and an insured vehicle.
- Able to work independently and as a team member to accomplish established goals.
- Excellent oral and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Able to lift and carry 50 - 80 lbs., 2 -3 days weekly.
- Must be able to type and input data into computer files.
- Must be able to operate certain computers, parking equipment, and registers.
- Must be able to perform duties and fulfill responsibilities with style and grace
Copyright 2010 ProPark Inc.. All Rights Reserved.