Please stop by our office to fill out an application.
Please note the following is a general Job Description. Reasonable accommodation is provided to all qualified applicants. An equal opportunity employer, this company hires U.S. citizens and aliens who are authorized to work in this country.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, provides administrative controls for landowner agents by direct supervision to parking personnel; to recommend revenue controlling ideas, while upgrading skills, equipment, planning, organizing, communicating, implementing and coordinating policies and procedures: and performs other duties that are assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides administrative controls for landowner agents by direct supervision to parking personnel.
- Direct the day-to-day functioning of assigned parking locations.
- Ensuring that all locations open/close on time and includes daily sweeps.
- Is properly staffed with personnel and equipped with tickets, supplies and etc.
- All customers orders and service inquiries and needs are dealt with properly and expeditiously.
- Coordinate with executive managers to ensure consistency and adherence to existing contractual obligations, established procedures and company standards.
- Implement, support and live PPI core values: Proactive leadership, and service, Pride in results, Opportunities for growth and success and style/grace.
- To recommend revenue controlling ideas, while upgrading skills equipment, planning, organizing, communicating, implementing and coordinating policies and procedures.
- Initiative, self starting and problem solves independently, able to make recommendations from conception to implementations while incorporating pros and cons.
- Training and retraining on customer service and policies/procedures for attendants, double parkers, valets and monitors; Develop employees for leadership and advanced parking business skills for promotional opportunities.
- Promoting types of equipment needed, signs, lights, configuration of lot and etc…
- Planning on how a location will be operated with standard or tailored procedures.
- Organizing plans of actions on when, how, or where the plans will be implemented for daily operations and special functions.
- Provide assistance and input to clients, marketing, trainer, and auditing on potential problems and/or implementation of programs.
- Provide all daily (supervisor reports), weekly (lot checks, sweeps, ½ hour stands and etc.)’ monthly reports (delinquency, allocations, etc.)
- Maintains regular open communications with clients/agents to cultivate cooperative working relationship conducive to proactive response to concerns.
- Performs other duties that are assigned.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Able to work on multiple projects in the same period of time.
- Possesses a valid drivers license and an insured vehicle.
- Able to work independently and as a team member to accomplish established goals.
- Excellent oral and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Able to lift and carry 50 – 80 lbs., 2 -3 days weekly.
- Must be able to type and input data into computer files.
- Must be able to operate certain computers, parking equipment, and registers.
- Must be able to perform duties and fulfill responsibilities with style and grace