Please visit out office to fill out an application.
Please note the following is a general Job Description. Reasonable accommodation is provided to all qualified applicants. An equal opportunity employer, this company hires U.S. citizens and aliens who are authorized to work in this country.
Under the direction of the Office Manager verifies daily revenue for deposit and verifies revenue to shift reports submitted by each location. Provides customer service through telephone and office sales. Provides administrative support to Office Manager and Operations Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verifies daily revenue.
- Verifies revenue submitted to shift sales report submitted.
- Deliveries to clients and others as needed.
- Provides customer service by phone or in person as needed.
- Prepares various daily, weekly, monthly and special reports for landlords as assigned.
- Performs detailed audits as assigned.
- Enters work hours from time sheets submitted into payroll software program.
- Reconciles hotel guest passes submitted from booth and hotel front desk to payments received from landlords.
- Other duties as required.
- Detail oriented, organized, observant.
- Self motivated.
- Able to work independently and as a team member to accomplish established goals.
- Good oral and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to operate 10 Key Calculator by touch.
- Must be able to type and input data into computer flies.
- Must be able to operate computer utilizing word processing at a basic level and spreadsheet programs for data entry purposes.
- Must be able to perform duties and fulfill responsibilities with style and grace.