Please visit our office to fill out an application.
Please note the following is a general Job Description. Reasonable accommodation is provided to all qualified applicants. An equal opportunity employer, this company hires U.S. citizens and aliens who are authorized to work in this country.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager and Area Managers. Provides administrative controls for landowner agents by direct supervision to parking personnel; planning, organizing, communicating, implementing and coordinating policies and procedures: and performs other duties that are assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides administrative controls for landowner agents by direct supervision to parking personnel.
- Direct the day-to-day functioning of assigned parking locations.
- Ensuring that all locations open/close on time and includes daily sweeps.
- Is properly staffed with personnel and equipped with tickets, supplies and etc.
- All customers orders and service inquiries and needs are dealt with properly and expeditiously.
- Coordinate with executive managers to ensure consistency and adherence to existing contractual obligations, established procedures and company standards.
- Provide assistance to Night Clients (front desk manager, restaurant managers, and etc.) Must be the same relationship as the Area Managers have with Property Managers.
- Planning, organizing, communication, implementing and coordinating policies and procedures.
- Initiative, self starting and problem solves independently, able to make recommendations from conception to implementation while incorporating pros and cons.
- Training and retraining on customer service and policies/procedures for attendants., double parkers, valets and monitors. Develop employees for leadership and advanced parking business skills for promotional opportunities.
- To adjust plans of actions on when, how, or where, the plans will be implemented for special functions.
- Provide assistance and input to trainer on potential problems and/or implementation of programs.
- Provide all daily (supervisor reports), weekly (lot checks, sweeps, ½ hour stands and etc.); monthly reports (evaluation).
- Performs other duties that are assigned.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
- Possesses a valid drivers license and a insured vehicle.
- Able to work independently and as a team member to accomplish established goals.
- Oral and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Able to lift and carry 50 – 80 lbs. 2-3 days weekly.
- Must be able to operate certain computers, parking equipment, and registers