Its that time of year again when all the ghosts and goblins, witches and warlocks come out to play on Front St. at Lahaina, Maui. This year an added attraction is the Maui Comedy Festival. The Festival will be held From October 30, through November 2nd in various venues throughout Lahaina. Some of the Comics performing include:
- Reggie Watts with Kurt Braunohler, Eddie Pepitone, Nate Bargatze, Sean O’Connor and Ahmed Bharoocha
- The Smartest Man in the World live podcast with Greg Proops
- Ron Funches & Kyle Kinane with Ari Shaffir, Kate Berlant, James Adomian, and Mark Normand
- Todd Glass & Beth Stelling with Byron Bowers, Carmen Lynch, Kevin Shea and Mike Lawrence
- Craig Robinson & The Nasty Delicious
- Ari Shaffir & Mark Normand with Ron Funches, Kevin Shea, Chris Porter and Andy Woodhull
- ALOHA LADIES with Tig Notaro, Aparna Nancherla, Carmen Lynch, Morgan Murphy, Beth Stelling and Michelle Buteau
And many many more. Special event parking will be available at the Outlets of Maui.
Come joins us for spooks and fun!!
Car Parking in New York City, 1930
Volkswagen Car Parking Tower
Technology to park cars has been improved a lot since the 1930’s. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford to buy a giant robotic car tower.
If you’re looking for someone to manage your less than state-of-the-art lot. Let us know. We run everything from surface lots to lots with brand new equipment. We can even help you GET the new equipment.
Learn more about what we do here
You asked, we listened. Credit card and ACH payments are now available. Get more information here.
A lot of times people think that ProPark is a mainland company. The truth is far from it.
We are a local company started here in Honolulu, and we’ve been in business ONLY in Hawaii for the last 30+ years.
When we’re not running parking lots, we like to have fun too. Here’s some of our staff at a recent BBQ at Ala Moana Beach Park.
Why is this important? It means that if you’re looking for someone to run your parking lot, you’ll have local support (and no long distance numbers to dial). It also means that we know the ins and outs of Hawaii. We know how local people are (because we are local people).
Thanks to our great team for making the first 30 years great. Looking forward to many more!
Do you want us to run your parking garage?
Maybe you’d like to be one of us?
We have new equipment up at our Waikiki Parking Garage! Please bear with us as we get the new equipment configured and installed properly. It will take some getting use to, but the new system will be much more efficient once everyone gets used to it.
For now, here’s what you need to know:
- The machine DOES NOT give change. We are staffing an attendant at the location to make change for you until we get credit card functionality online
- Customer who used to pay the $9.00 for 10 hours rate (Paid in Advance) – This rate is still available. You must insert your ticket into the machine, then hit the “PREPAY” button to receive the $9.00 rate.
- All other customers, you can pay at the machine when you are ready to exit. If you need help, please ask our attendants.
The Holidays aren’t over yet!
One of the best parts about the holidays is all the delicious food that we all get to enjoy.
Here in Hawaii, we are lucky to have so many cultures come together in one place. ProPark is the same way. Our employees come from all walks of life and all different cultures.
To celebrate the holidays, and to show our Aloha, we would like to share some of ProPark Employees’ favorite recipes for the holiday season.
Food is best when it’s shared with those you love. So from our ProPark Ohana to yours, please enjoy our 2012 holiday cookbook!
Part of the difficult part of parking is that we don’t often get to interact with our customers. This can be frustrating for us (and we’re sure it’s frustrating for you too). Often, by the time we DO get to speak to one of our customers, they are already frustrated, and we don’t like that.
We are trying to roll out services piece by piece that will really engage our customers in a way that’s meaningful, helpful, and well…engaging.
We are building our customer data base at this point, so no mailings will be delivered yet, but check back frequently because we are rolling out customer-friendly services via email soon!
If you’d like to sign up, go to this page to get started.